Saturday, December 12, 2015

Finally i can remember my password 13/12/2015

Finally i can remember my password so here i am again, heheh
So.. i don't know how people differentiated friends between mates, saw lots of people find lots of friends in college and uni, but sometimes i wonder is it that easy? It's been a year after i enrolled into UTM, i really want to say, sometimes i just can't. I don't know whether it's my problem or what, i tried to make things go easier, in fact things are going easier but deep inside my heart i know i am still doubt about of using the term of "friends". I guess it's really my problem. I try look to back what i did and try to fix it and that's something i can control. The things i cannot control? No.
They said出外靠朋友, that's why i try everything not to do that. But yes, i do have some gao wek feeling when things aren't go with the outcome i expected, maybe i just take for granted? Anyway, a lesson for me today, i will figure it out what's the term i should use.

I miss you guys.


2 comments: